Saturday, February 12, 2011

I just cried at an episode of Sex and the City

I've talked a little bit before about this shot that I'm on called Lupron. It makes me a bit of  hormonal mess. Well the hormonal hurricane just hit an all time high when I just cried at an episode of Sex and the City - the one when Charlotte and Trey have the photoshoot in their apartment for the home decor magazine. Yep, it's official. I shouldn't go into public anymore. I just thought about it and realized that I've cried like ten times this week, no joke! Here's a rather amusing (only in hindsight) list of the reasons I've lost it this week.

1. Sex and the City: I got choked up every time Charlotte and Trey talked about their baby problems. (this one isn't really that amusing).

2. My straigtener wouldn't turn on yesterday before clinic and my hair was really big. I looked stupid. I cried in the mirror.

3. I had a bad dream and woke up in the middle of the night. (x 2)

4. American Idol sad stories (x 5 or so.....) and then again when they sing really good.

5. Some time during the stent that school kept getting cancelled. I got really bored. I was literally bored to tears.

6. Because the hot flashes wouldn't stop. I seriously had like four an hour for like 6 hours.

7. I cried at a sad episode of Scrubs.

8. Because Jeremy had to drive to work in a blizzard.

9. In the bathroom at clinic one day because I got so frustrated.

10. I couldn't find my wallet. It was in my purse the whole time.

11. Because I was so happy that the IT girl fixed my computer - no full blown tears but I welled up pretty good. I know she thought I was a complete nut job.

Hah. Gotta love the Lupron.

No comments:

Post a Comment